How to Submit Your Invoice
We pay our instructors via either PayPal or Payoneer. You'll need one of these accounts in order to receive payment for your tutorial or course.
Your invoice should be submitted on or before the last day of each month. Envato issue payments to everyone before the end of the first week of the month. There’s only one bulk payment, so it’s very important that you submit your invoice in plenty of time.
You'll need to contact your editor for full details on how to submit your invoice and get the required credentials. If you need a tool to help with creating your invoice, we'd recommend Invoicely — it's free, and simple to use.
Alternatively, you can take a look at a sample invoice in Google Docs, and make a copy to use for your own submission.
Australian residents need to follow a slightly different process for invoicing. Be sure to let your editor know, so they can give you the correct instructions! Note that you'll need an ABN number for us to be able to pay you.
If you've bought an item from the Envato Marketplaces to use in your tutorial, you should include the cost of this on your invoice. Include it as a seperate item, and mark down your marketplace username and the purchase code (found on your license certificate).
Being Paid via Payoneer
If you'd like to be paid via Payoneer (rather than PayPal), there are a few additional steps to follow. You need to link your Payoneer account to Envato by following these steps. Please be sure to do this carefully, otherwise your payment won't be processed successfully.
- Login to your Envato account.
- Follow the steps to become an Envato Author. Don't worry about which options you choose during this process—it doesn't matter.
- Create a new withdrawal account on Envato Market.
- Choose "Payoneer", then follow the link that says "Click here to register".
- Follow the steps to create and link your Payoneer account to Envato, then include your Payoneer ID on the invoice you send us through the process outlined by your editor.